The closest to Normal (Illinois) that I've ever been.

Saturday, January 5, 2008


I was getting ready for dinner in the basement and I heard a gush of water behind me. Apparently, after the kids finished their bath, the bathtub upstairs started leaking into the floor, and the water was pouring through the recessed light fixture directly onto our bed. I quickly turned off the overhead lights, however, every person who came downstairs to see the leak paused to turn on the lights, so that they could see better. Luckily, no one was electrocuted, and the leak was repaired. However, the boys had to take a bath in a Rubbermaid tub.

No comments: