The closest to Normal (Illinois) that I've ever been.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're Otta-here!

Well, as you might have guessed, we have left Normal, Illinois and moved on to Ottawa, Ontario. Consequently, I have ended the Situation Normal blog. I admit that my Situation Normal posts have been getting few and far between. (Yes, Facebook ate my blog, too.)
I have started a new Fish Ottawater blog on a trial basis. If anyone other than my mother (hi Mom!) is interested in keeping up on what we are doing in Canada please let me know, and I will try to keep posting.

3 comments:

Jessica and Adam said...

I'm still reading!

Beth said...

I'm still reading too! I miss your fabulous wit, so please keep posting, even if you're not normal anymore.

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com